Friday, February 23, 2007

And The Bubble Bursts....

Received a call from the Dr., my levels did not double. She is not optimistic, but we are repeating the test Monday. If it's negative like she thinks, we will go from there. She is really sorry & so am I.

Should have known better.

6 comments:

Susan said...

Oh shit. shit shit shit. I'm so very sorry. I'm holding hope that you are surprised on Monday.

Hopeful Mother said...

I'm so sorry.

Bumble said...

Oh Jen, I'm so sorry. I've missed your blog for a day or two and now this. What were your levels if you don't mind saying? I'm still really hoping they go right up at today's draw. Thinking of you...

Stephanie said...

Oh Jen I am so sorry. I don't know what to say other than i am here in blog land supporting you and sending you good vibes and cyber hugs.

Baby Blues said...

Oh Jen I'm so sorry. It's so unfair to have to go through this. Thinking of you.

JenderBender said...

Hi Bumble,
She said it was 50 on Wednesday & 58 on Friday. I haven't had any bleeding or spotting yet, but she seemed pretty sure that it wasn't good, so I have prepared myself. Had my 3rd blood draw this morning, so just waiting for news on that. She said we will stop the patches & PIO if the levels are bad still & move on to FET transfer.

Thanks for your support, it means alot!

Jen