Friday, February 2, 2007

Growing, growing, growing!

Today's Ultra Sound was much less painful than Wednesday's, thank you very much. Most of my follicles were 14 mm, had one 16 mm (when the nurse announced that one, my Husband screamed out, "Oh yeah Baby, that's what I'm talking about"). There was a nurse in training in the room with us today, I think she was a little frightened of the bald man, but that's O.K., I still love him. I have another Ultra Sound scheduled for Sunday morning, so will know then if the little eggies are mature enough for the HCG shot.
According to our IVF Handbook, tonight is the last night for sexual relations, oh goody!! I was already being chased around the house last night by The Husband with his pants down, I said, "save it for tomorrow night, Good God". Yes Ladies, that's my Husband, jealous? Tonight is the Guys Poker Friday, so I am sure I will be woken up by the maniac at an Ungodly hour... Can't wait.

Cheers Everyone...if you are in Minnesota, stay warm this weekend & don't freeze your ta-ta's off!!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

those are some good size follicles! woohoo! Enjoy the sex tonight...last time until the beta! Ride'em cowgirl! :)

Baby Blues said...

Hahaha that's hilarious. I'm new to your blog but I'm liking it and getting excited about your cycle already. I'll be checking on you. Good luck!

Btw, Kennedy and King Max are gorgeous cats.

Heather said...

I can't wait for an update!!!! You better let us know what happens ASAP!