Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Two Little Embryos Sitting in a Uterus....

Hi All!
The embryos are now on board, yeah!! The Dr. said that the transfer couldn't have gone better. We had 15 embryos that went to Blast, they put the best two in & the rest are on ice. :) Now the waiting begins, yikes! My blood draw is scheduled for next Wednesday morning, so I will keep you posted.
I am pretty impressed with myself so far, I am usually the Queen of Worrying, but have held it together pretty well so far. There was a little incident at Church on Sunday when surrounded by 4 of our friends who are pregnant & they were all talking about their due date & symptoms, blah, blah, blah. One said she can't wait to get this kid out. Really, that's weird, I can't wait to get one in. It's hard for me to be around those people sometimes, they have no idea how lucky they truly are. I started to get quiver crying lip, but was able to keep it in! :)
I hope everyone has a great Valentine's Day! The Hubby & I are going to grill fillets with Gorgonzola sauce, asparagus & garlic mashed potatoes. I will miss my delicious Chardonnay though, but it's worth it.

Now get busy and attach my little embryos!!

5 comments:

Carol said...

congrats! 15 blasts is amazing!

Stephanie said...

Glad to hear the transfer went well. Way to go with the 15 blast! Quite impressive!!

Baby Blues said...

I had the same experience last Sunday. We attended a wedding and two friends in our table are pregnant and talking about their kids in pre-school. I just had to look away and go "Lahlalah. I'm not hearing this. Lahlalah." in my mind.

Hoping everything goes well. "Snuggle and get cozy little embryos!"

Susan said...

"I can't wait to get one in." That's classic.
15 blasts. good grief, that rocks! Wishing and hoping for you!

JW said...

Wow Jen wow!! 15 blasts. Thats a GREAT result. Glad they're safely on board, where they belong.

Sorry about the ungrateful preggos, sometimes they just don't realise how good they have it.