Thursday, March 8, 2007

Put your feet in, fasten your lap belt & hang on!

Today's U/S showed that both of the embryos I had transferred took. We got to see both of them & we saw the heartbeat on one of them. Dr. L said that they are behind in development right now, that I should be 6 weeks 1 day pregnant, but it's not showing like that on the U/S. She said we should still remain neutral until we get this figured out. We have another U/S scheduled for next Friday at 11:45am. I will probably get my blood results sometime tomorrow from today's blood draw. She said to try to remain optimistic, but we just don't know much at this point & she doesn't like the looks of things.
The good news is she said our embryos that we froze were Gold Medal Quality (her words), & we now know that my uterus knows what to do. :) She said that hopefully in about 2 weeks or so we should know for sure what the outcome of this is going to be. Lordy, lordy what did I sign up for? So, keeping on with the PIO shots & Estrogen Patches, fun, fun, fun!!

Hang on, Sisters!!

6 comments:

Carol said...

OH MY!! This is good news!! Oh I'm so excited for you!

I know the doc said that it may still not be good - but I say things are looking up. I have been refreshing all day to see if you updated. I am so happy that you have some positive progress - even if you aren't totally out of the woods yet.

Hopeful Mother said...

Wow, what a rollercoaster!

Hoping and praying that you see some good progress at Friday's ultrasound...!

Stephanie said...

That's good news about the U/S. I am sure it is hard to be in such a up and down situation... being excited but still cautious. I am praying for the best out come for you!
We head back to MN around the second week of May. Hear you guys are having a warm front!

Susan said...

Yay, lots of good news. Hoping for the best!

Baby Blues said...

Hanging on tight for you! I hope everything goes well.

JW said...

Yay Jen! Thats great news! I hope at the next appt. you have even better news. Good Luck x