Friday, March 2, 2007

The Blizzard & other ramblings...

Well, we got a whopping ass-load of snow yesterday, my friends. It was not pretty, let me just say that. I don't know why I even came to work today, it's like a barren wasteland around this place. Good thing I get off at Noon on Fridays, or I'd probably be here Googling low HCG numbers until I go blind. I am only going to say this once today, how in the Hell do they expect me to wait until next Thursday for my U/S? Is there something in there, or isn't there? Help a sister out, seriously!!
Anyone watch "American Idol" last night? Not quite sure what went wrong there. Who in God's name decided it would be a good idea to keep Sanjaya & Antonella around?? Let's keep it real, the only reason Antonella is still in it is the Skank factor. Sorry for anyone who likes her, but I just state the facts here. I'm afraid to report that even I can sing better than her after downing a bottle of wine & swallowing 2-3 shots of Patron. I still find the show quite entertaining nevertheless.
One of our best couple friends are having their son dedicated at Church on Sunday. We are staying for it, but I was already whining to my Husband yesterday about how many babies are going to be there. He was right though, we will want them to come when we have a child someday, right? Right? I mean the part about the child someday. Maybe I can just stand in the back with my Ipod on & a towel over my head or something. Just kidding, I will be supportive, even though a large dagger will be shooting through my heart & killing me slowly.

Here's to staying positive until next Thursday!! :)

6 comments:

Carol said...

I'm sure it is a tortuous wait. Hang in there! I'm thinking of you.

Baby Blues said...

Hang in there. I hope everything works out.
I feel like I'm walking with a blunt dagger through my heart when I'm around babies too. You're brave to go there.

Susan said...

Gosh, Thursday seems so far away, huh? Hang in there... will be thinking about you.

Stephanie said...

Hang in there girlfriend. I can't imagine how you are feeling, but I think you are taking it pretty well. You haven't lost your funniness! Is that a word?
I agree with you on AI!

JW said...

I know its going to be hard, they always are. Be strong! You can do it! I hope Thursday comes soon and brings awesome news with it.

Offshore Wife said...

I'm with you on the whole American Idol blunder. Good luck on Thursday.